Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2013

The main character always sits next to the window...

Hey guys...I'm Mella!

Currently taking Game art in De Monfort university in Leicester, this blog is to show you guys my progress and my thoughts on the things that I'm working on...-hopefully you'll like it.

Just a little weird 18 year old girl thrown into the big world of uni...
I haven't got the greatest skills in Photoshop or in 3DS Max but I'll be working on levelling up throughout my time here, I've already met some amazing fellow artist and hope to be as good as them one day! The process of going somewhere new and meeting new people gives me a thrill..kinda like the feeling of ripping the fresh packing off of your new game!

Most of my hobbies aren't exactly healthy...it includes a lot of sitting in front of a screen 8 hours a day, either that or making myself look like a fictional character, but alas! I also go swimming from time to time and the uni encourages us to get involved in to societies! So I have taken in upon myself to dedicate parts of my week to the Demon Anime club, DMU cosplay society, DMU history club and Film society..so yeah- it's enough to keep me busy rather than watching marathons of anime or T.V series all day.

Will be posting some things soon..so stay tuned ~

No comments:

Post a Comment